Thursday, February 02, 2012

Colour Create - Lt Brown, Dk Brown & White or Cream


Hi Everyone,

Time for another challenge over at the Colour Create Challenge and this time it was our lovely DT Shanna's turn to choose the colours - Dark Brown, Light Brown and White or Cream. Shanna has chosen hearts as her optional extra and this is the yummy picture she has chosen to inspire us with:-



Our lucky winner this week will recieve a surprise package full of crafting goodies, so I hope you'll join us!

I decided to make a heart easel card this challenge (my first attempt!) and was surprised that it wasn't as hard as it looked :)



The bottom half of my card features these gorgeous Maja Design papers that I knew I'd have to use as soon as I saw Shanna's inspiration picture!  I've inked the edges and used one of my new nestabilities fancy labels dies to pop the sentiment on and added my favourite flowers and pearls. The sentiment is hand typed.



The top half of my easel features one of the new Maganolia Sweet Crazy Love stamps called Tilda with Cozy Heart and she is just the right size for smaller projects. Tilda is colured with copics and is sitting on my brown velvet ribbon. The papers, pearls and flowers are all the same as the bottom half of course :)



I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:-
Allsorts Challenge - One or More Hearts

Thanks for stopping by, and don't forget to stop by Colour Create and check out the wonderful creations by the rest of the team.



8 comments:

  1. a gorgeous creation and lovely use of the ribbon, thank you so much for sharing your lovely work with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gorgeous card Sharon and love the beautiful details and sweet image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. a gorgeous creation and lovely use of the ribbon, thank you so much for sharing your lovely work with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card loving the heart shaped easel!!

    Thank for playing in our one or more hearts challenge this week at Allsorts

    Emma xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sharon! Wow, this is just too fabulous!! Awesome design, Tilda looks gorgeous and I love all your embellies!! Juliexx

      Delete
  5. I love the colours you have used! Thank you for joining the Allsorts challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE this darling heart easel card! LOVE all the details--this is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, your encouragement and lovely comments are really appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails