Sunday, June 24, 2012

Magnolia Down Under - Decorated Paper Bag


Good Morning Everyone,

We have something a little big different for you today at Magnolia Down Under, this week we'd like you to decorate a paper bag for use as a gift bag.


I've recycled a brown paper bag that I received whilst shopping. It was quite tall (my Magnolia image is the standard size not a mini), so I had to come up with a design that filled the space at the top and bottom and the large flower ribbon from Wild Orchid Crafts was just a perfect space filler. I've added some large pearl brads to the centre of the ribbon flowers too.



My papers are from Maja Designs, I've coloured my image with Copics and added a touch of glitz to the flowers and tiny liquid pearls dots around the image. The edges are distressed and inked with Antique Linen distress ink. The Tag and Flourish Dies are from Magnolia, the border die at the top if from MFT and I've also used the Spellbinder Nestabilities Dies too.


I'd like to enter my bag into these challenges:-

Midweek Magnolias - Anything but a Card
Simon Says Challenge - Anything but a Card
Allsorts Challenge - Any Die will Do
Simply Magnolia - Garden Blooms

Thanks for stopping by ~ I hope you're having a wonderful weekend!

9 comments:

  1. Hi Sharon!
    Oh, hunni! This is so gorgeous!
    I love it that it's so big :) And you're absolutely right - those flower ribbons are in the perfect place too :) Tilda is looking fab, your coloring is beautiful :)
    A stunner!

    Big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a wonderful, beautiful gift bag Sharon.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my word!!! this is so adorable, I love all the fantastic detailing and of course that sweet Tilda who is coloured to perfection. Thank you for joining us over at Midweek Magnolias with your gorgeous creation. Good luck in the draw.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty, awesome details.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!

    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, this is stunning.
    Such great detail and lovely colouring
    Thanks for joining us for this challenge at
    Midweek Magnolias
    Hugs, Becky x

    I've got candy on my blog if youre interested http://attic-crafter.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous paper bag Sharon!!
    I love the chair and all the other details..
    Thanks for playing with us at Midweek Magnolias this week!!
    Hugs, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! The coloring and all the detail is fantastic!

    Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge~

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an awesome gift bag Sharon, I love all the pretty details, the sweet Tilda and the soft colours!
    Thanks for using your dies for Allsorts this week and good luck!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, your encouragement and lovely comments are really appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails