Sunday, September 02, 2012

Magnolia Down Under - Bingo Challenge


Good Morning and Happy Fathers Day!

My three boys all spoilt their Dad this morning... one with the biggest box of chocolates that I've ever seen!

Time for another Magnolia Down Under Challenge and this week we have a game of Bingo for you.


We'd love for you to join us this week as we have a wonderful new sponsor:-

Just be sure to let us know which line you've chosen to use when adding your creation!

I've used Wizard Tilda this week as I made this card for my neice who is a Harry Potter Fan.
The papers are all from Magnolia and I've coloured my image with copics.
I really need to apologize for the quality of the picture but I had all sorts of trouble with the camera and had to resort to using my husband's iPhone.

Hope you'll join us for the challenge, have a great day!


2 comments:

  1. Hi there Sharon! ❤
    Oh, sweetie! You made such a dreamy and cute creation - again! ;) it's beautifully inked and I do looove an awesome criss cross :) Stunning papers and so many gorgeous details - my eyes are crossing ;) He, he, he! Glad to hear your hubby was properly spoilt! ;)

    Big hugs! ❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely gorgeous Sharon!
    Hugs Kristel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting, your encouragement and lovely comments are really appreciated!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails